Saturday, December 03, 2005

Big Ideas #2

Prefessional Cookware


I can believe I forgot about this one. A while back, I saw report on television about this new sort of oven that cooks with light and is 2-3 times faster than a regular oven. I didn't think of that but I did think of something cool to do with it. Let's say you have a panel van rigged up with one of these ovens and stocked with everything you need to make pizzas. Someone calls in for a pizza and you pull up in front of their house and in less that 10 minutes - Fresh Pizza right out of the oven. No one could touch that if you patented the idea. There are a few things to work out but I think it's a pretty good idea. I would think you would want the pizza dough already formed and maybe even sauced and topped with cheese. That way all you would have to do is put your toppings on it and 5 minutes later - Pizza. You might even be able to prepare another pizza for your next customer while you were waiting for the first one to cook. Multiple pizzas would require multiple ovens. Also, if you had 2 people working, one could drive and the other prepare.

No comments: